Friday, December 5, 2008

Beauty & The Beast

You're not a stranger to me... And you are something to see... You don't even know how to please... You say a lot but you're unaware how to leave... My darling lives in a world that is not mine... An old child misunderstood out of time... Timeless is the creature who is wise... And timeless is the prisoner in disguise... Oh who is the beauty who the beast... Would you die of grieving when I leave... Two children too blind to see... I would fall in your shadow I believe... My love is a man who's not been tamed... Oh my love lives in a world of false pleasure and pain... We come from difference worlds we are the same my love... I never doubted your beauty I've changed... I never doubted your beauty I've changed... Changed who is the beauty... Where is my beast (my love)... There is no beauty... Without my beast (my love)... Who is the beauty... who my love... Ahhh... Oh la bete la bete... Where is my beast... My beauty my beauty... My beautiful beautiful beautiful... Beautiful beast...

No comments:

Photobucket

Blog Directory - Blogged