Saturday, August 29, 2009

Baby I Need Your Lovin'

Baby I need your lovin'... Baby I need your lovin' ... Although you're never near... Your voice I often hear... Another day, another night... I long to hold you tight... 'Cause I'm so lonely... Baby, I need your lovin'... I got to have all your lovin' ... Baby, I need your lovin' ... Got to have all your lovin' ... Some say it's a sign of weakness... For a man to beg... Then weak I'd rather be... If it means havin' you to keep... 'Cause lately I've been losin' sleep... Baby, I need your lovin'... I got to have all your lovin'... Baby, I need your lovin'... Got to have all your lovin'... Empty nights echo your name... Sometimes I wonder will I ever be the same... Oh yeah, when you see me smile you know things have gotten worse... Any smile you might see has all been rehearsed... Darlin', I can't go on without you... This emptiness won't let me live without you... This loneliness inside me darlin'... Makes me feel not alive, honey... Baby, I need your lovin'... I got to have all your lovin'... Baby, I need your lovin'... Got to have all your lovin'... Baby, I need your lovin'... I got to have all your lovin'... Baby, I need your lovin'... Got to have all your lovin'

No comments:

Photobucket

Blog Directory - Blogged