Friday, September 4, 2009

Purify Me

Easy like Sunday mornin... like an angel callin... he takin me all in and I'm embrassin' him with my skin... Like a glimmer of life... like a vision of light... and he's so perfect I couldn't picture him if i tried... see some may come... some may go... but I'll follow you wherever... your the perfect mate for my soul... and I know I loose control whenever I'm around you... cause you're given me your hand... and that's more than enough... your glance is like jumpin in the river of Jordan... purify me baby... It's summertime alw ays...like it's sunny out all day whenever you smile... sweeter than momma's homemade... and I thought every man was made the same... but a world of smoke and ashes... boy you are milk and honey... see some may come... some may go... but fill me up with your love... you're nourishment to my soul... and I know I loose control whenever I'm around you... cuz you given me...



No comments:

Photobucket

Blog Directory - Blogged