Monday, January 11, 2010

When You Walk In The Room

I can feel a new expression on my face... I can feel a glowing sensation taking place... I can hear the guitars playing lovely tunes... Every time that you walk in the room... I close my eyes for a second and pretend it's me you want... Meanwhile I try to act so nonchalant... I see a summer's night with a magic moon... Every time that you walk in the room... Maybe it's a dream come true... Walkin' right along side of you... Wish I could tell you how much I care... But I only have the nerve to stare... I can feel a something pounding in my brain... Just any time that someone speaks your name... Trumpets sound and I hear thunder boom... Every time that you walk in the room... Every time that you walk in the room...


No comments:

Photobucket

Blog Directory - Blogged