Thursday, July 22, 2010

Naughty Girl

I'm feelin sexy... I wanna hear you say my name boy... If you can reach me... You can feel my burning flame... I'm feelin kind of n-a-s-t-y... I might just take you home with me... Baby the minute i feel your energy... Your vibe's just taken over me... Start feelin so crazy babe... I feel the funk coming over me... I don't know what's gotten into me... The rhythm's got me feelin so crazy babe... Tonight i'll be your naughty girl... I'm callin all my girls... We're gonna turn this party out... I know you want my body... Tonight i'll be your naughty girl... I'm callin all my girls... I see you look me up and down... And i came to party... You're so sexy, tonight i am all yours boy... The way your body moves across the floor... You got me feelin n-a-s-t-y... I might just take you home with me... Baby the minute i feel your energy... The vibe's just taken over me... Start feelin so crazy babe... I feel the funk coming over me... I don't know what's gotten into me... The rhythm's got me feelin so crazy babe... Tonight i'll be your naughty girl... I'm callin all my girls... We're gonna turn this party out... I know you want my body... Tonight i'll be your naughty girl... I'm callin all my girls... I see you look me up and down... And i came to party... I love to love you baby... I love to love you baby... I love to love you baby... I know you want my body... Tonight i'll be your naughty girl... I see you look me up and down... And i came to party...

No comments:

Photobucket

Blog Directory - Blogged