Saturday, February 23, 2008

Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Baby


I've heard people say that too much of anything is not good for you, baby... Oh no... But I don't know about that... There's many times that we've loved... We've shared love and made love... It doesn't seem to me like it's enough... There's just not enough of it... There's just not enough... Oh oh, babe... My darling, I can't get enough of your love babe... Girl, I don't know, I don't know why... Can't get enough of your love babe... Oh, some things I can't get used to... No matter how I try... Just like the more you give, the more I want... And baby, that's no lie... Oh no, babeTell me, what can I say? What am I gonna do? How should I feel when everything is you? What kind of love is this that you're givin' me? Is it in your kiss or just because you're sweet? Girl, all I know is every time you're here... I feel the change... Somethin' moves... I scream your name... Do whatcha got to do ... Darling, I can't get enough of your love babe... Girl, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know why... I can't get enough of your love babe... Oh no, babeGirl, if I could only make you see... And make you understand... Girl, your love for me is all I need... And more than I can stand... Oh well, babe... How can I explain all the things I feel? You've given me so muchGirl, you're so unreal... Still I keep loving you... More and more each time... Girl, what am I gonna do... Because you blow my mind... I get the same old feelin' every time you're here... I feel the change... Somethin' moves... I scream your name... Do whatcha got to do... Darling, I can't get enough of your love babe... Oh no, babe... Baby, let me take all of my life to find you... But you can believe it's gonna take the rest of my life to keep you... Oh no, babe... My darling, I can't get enough of your love babe...



On Cliff's Edge
Looking inward I realized the danger of my desire...
My fear momentarily reflected nature's roar...
I am on cliff's edge...
You have captured me...
Got caught up in your trap...
Jumped into your mouth...
My life is now your dinner...
With it, my blood flows in you...
~GG~



No comments:

Photobucket

Blog Directory - Blogged