Monday, February 18, 2008

Let's Get It On

I've been really tryin', baby... Tryin' to hold back this feelin' for so long... And if you feel like I feel, baby... Then come on, oh, come on... Whoo, let's get it on... Ah, babe, let's get it on... Let's love, baby... Let's get it on, sugar... Let's get it on... Whoo-ooh-ooh...

We're all sensitive people... With so much to give... Understand me, sugar... Since we got to be... Let's live... I love you... There's nothin' wrong... With me lovin' you... Baby, no, no... And givin' yourself to me can never be wrong... If the love is true... Oh, babe, ooh, ooh... Don't you know... How sweet and wonderful life can be?

Whoo-ooh... I'm askin' you, baby... To get it on with me... Ooh, ooh, ooh... I ain't gonna worry, I ain't gonna push... Won't push you, baby... So come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, baby... Stop beatin' 'round the bush, hey... Let's get it on, ooh, ooh... Let's get it on... You know what I'm talkin' 'bout... Come on, baby, hey, hey... Let your love come out... If you believe in love... Let's get it on, ooh, ooh... Let's get it on, baby... This minute, oh yeah... Let's get it on... Please, please, get it on... Hey, heyI know you know... What I've been dreamin' of... Don't you, baby?


My whole body is in love... Whoo... I've been sanctified...
Hey, heyGirl, you give me good feelings, so good...
Nothin' wrong with love... If you want to love me...
Just let yourself go... Oh, baby... Let's get it on



When our souls ignite, the passion rises within, I invite your touch.

Your lips beckon mine, entwined our tongues have become...

You press still closer... My body trembles...

Hold me I'm starting to rise...

Life is in me now.


~GG~

No comments:

Photobucket

Blog Directory - Blogged