Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Promise



If you wait for me then I'll come for you... Although I've traveled far I always hold a place for you in my heart.. If you think of me... If you miss me once in awhile... Then I'll return to you... I'll return and fill that space in your heart... Remembering... Your touch... Your kiss... Your warm embrace... I'll find my way back to you... If you'll be waiting... If you dream of me like I dream of you... In a place that's warm and dark... In a place where I can feel the beating of your heart... Remembering... Your touch... Your kiss... Your warm embrace... I'll find my way back to you... If you'll be waiting... I've longed for you and I have desired... To see your face... your smile... To be with you wherever you are... I'll find my way back to you... Please say you'll be waiting... Together again... It would feel so good to be in your arms... Where all my journeys end... If you can make a promise... If it's one that you can keep... I vow to come for you... If you wait for me... and say you'll hold a place for me in your heart.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful and warm post today. Although not yet Valentine's
Day ( and still Friday the 13th to travail) be still;

the beating of my heart
the beating of my heart

bump..bump..bump

Love conquors all!

Photobucket

Blog Directory - Blogged