Sunday, February 22, 2009

Only When I Sleep

You're only just a dreamboat... Sailing in my head ... You swim my secret oceans ... Of coral blue and red ... Your smell is incense burning ... Your touch is silken yet ... It reaches through my skin ... And moving from within ... It clutches at my breast ... But it's only when I sleep ... See you in my dreams ... You got me spinning round and round ... Turning upside-down ... But I only hear you breathe ... Somewhere in my sleep ... Got me spinning round and round ... Turning upside-down ... But its only when I sleep ... And when I wake from slumber ... Your shadow's disappear ... Your breath is just a sea mist ... Surrounding my body ... I'm workin' through the daytime ... But when it's time to rest ... I'm lying in my bed ... Listening to my breath ... Falling from the edge ... But it's only when I sleep ... See you in my dreams ... You got me spinning round and round ... Turning upside-down ... But I only hear you breathe ... Somewhere in my sleep ... Got me spinning round and round ... Turning upside-down ... But its only when I sleep ... It's only when I sleep ... Up to the sky ... Where angels fly ... I'll never die ... Hawaiian High ... In bed I lie... No need to cry ... My sleeping cry ... Hawaiian High ... It's reaching through my skin ... Movin' from within ... Clutches at my breasts ... But it's only when I sleep....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need to spend more time here.
This stuff is Fabulous!

Sail On oh Siren of Soul!

Photobucket

Blog Directory - Blogged