Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tears of a Clown

Now if there's a smile on my face... It's only there trying to fool the public... But when it comes down to fooling you.. now honey that's quite a different subject... But don't let my glad expression... Give you the wrong impression... Cos really I'm sad, Oh I'm sadder than sad... Well I'm hurt and I want you so bad... Like a clown I appear to be glad ooh yeah... Well they're some sad things known to man... But ain't too much sadder than... The tears of a clown when there's no one around... Oh yeah, baby baby, oh yeah baby baby... Now if I appear to be carefree... It's only to camouflage my sadness... And honey to shield my pride I try... To cover this hurt with a show of gladness... But don't let my show convince you... That I've been happy since you... Cos I need to go, oh I need you so... Look I'm hurt and I want you to know... For others I put on a show... Just like Pagliacci did... I try to keep my surface hid... Smiling in the crowd I try... But in a lonely room I cry the tears of a clown... When there's no one around, oh yeah, baby baby... Now if there's a smile on my face... Don't let my glad expression... Give you the wrong impression... Don't let this smile I wear... Make you think that I don't care... Cos really I'm sad...

No comments:

Photobucket

Blog Directory - Blogged