Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My My My

So good... My, My, My... Listen... Put on your red dress... And slip on your high heels... And some of that sweet perfume... It sure smells good on you... Slide on your lipstick... Let your hair down... Cause Baby when you get through... I'm going to show you... Tonight will be a special night... No matter where we go... And I'm so proud to be with you... I wanna let you know... You got my saying... My, My, My... My, My, My... You sure look good tonight... And your so damn fine... I gotta say... My, My, My... My, My, My... You sure look good tonight... After all this time... Slip on your nightgown... Step into our bedroom... First I wanna take sometime... I just wanna look at you... Girl you are so fine... I cant believe you're mine... And all I wanna do... I wanna make love to you... Tonight will be a special night... A minute more to come... And Im so proud to be with you... So proud to share you're love... My, My, My... My, My, My... My, My, My... My, My, My... Make love all night long... Make love all night long... Til the dawn... Come on... Come on... Sweet little thing I need you... And I'm so proud to be with you... So proud to share you're love... My, My, My... My, My, My... You sure look good tonight... I wanna love you in every way... I wanna love you in every way... Let me... Let me... Show you how sweet its gonna be... I wanna show you things that you... Never, ever, ever seen before... Put your nightgown on... Let your hair hang low... Step into our room... I'm in the mood to love you all night long... My, My, My... My, My, My... My, My, My...


No comments:

Photobucket

Blog Directory - Blogged