Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Fever

When I get home from my job, I turn on the TV... But I can't keep my mind on the show. When I lay down at night, I don't get no sleep... So I turn on the radio. But the only thing I hear is you whisperin' in my ear... Them words you used to say. Now my day grows longer, my love grow stronger... And the fever gets worse each day. I got the fever for a girl... He got the fever, oh he got the fever... Whoa there's nothing that a boy can do... He's got the fever for a girl... He got the fever, oh he got the fever... Yeah she left me insane. But I can remember comin' home... See you standin' at the stove... With the dishes on the table... Dinner ready to go... Maybe out to a movie show... Something that you like to see... Well baby you're my sun in the morning, and my moon at night... When put your arms around me made me feel alright... Now the day grows longer, and the love grows stronger.. And the fever gets worse each night... I got the fever for you girl... He got the fever, oh he got the fever... Hey yeah... He got the fever, oh he got the fever... Whoa there's nothing that a boy can do... When he's got the fever for a girl... Baby I got the fever... She left this little boy Alright... Ooh ooh ooh he's gonna be alright... Ooh ooh ooh he's gonna be alright.... Ooh ooh ooh he's gonna be alright... Ooh ooh ooh he's gonna be alright... It's gonna be alright, now Ooh ooh ooh he's gonna be alright... If I can make it to the morning... Ooh ooh ooh he's gonna be alright... I'm gonna be alright, now... Ooh ooh ooh he's gonna be alright... If I can just make it to the morning... Ooh ooh ooh he's gonna be alright... It's just these long and lonely nights... Ooh ooh ooh he's gonna be alright... It's just these long long long nights... And every time I close my eyes, all I see is her face.. Every time I close my eyes, all I see is her face... But I'm gonna be alright now... I'll be alright now... I'll be alright now... I'll be alright now, yeah I'll be alright now... But when I shut down the lights... When I turn off all the lights... When I turn down the lights... When I turn down the lights... And when I lay my head on the pillow... I can't stop myself from thinking... Baby where are you tonight? Where are you tonight? Where is she tonight? Where is she tonight? Where is she tonight? Where is she tonight? Where is she tonight?

No comments:

Photobucket

Blog Directory - Blogged