Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hero


Let me be your hero... Would you dance if I asked you to dance? Would you run and never look back? Would you cry if you saw me crying? Would you save my soul tonight? Would you tremble if I touched your lips? Would you laugh oh please tell me this? Now would you die for the one you love? Hold me in your arms tonight? I can be you hero baby... I can kiss away the pain... I will stand by you forever... You can take my breath away... Would you swear that you'll always be mine? Would you lie would you run away... Am I in to deep? Have I lost my mind? I don't care you're here tonight. I just want to hold you... Am I in too deep? Have I lost my mind? Well I don't care you're here tonight... You can take my breath... my breath away... I can be your hero.




No comments:

Photobucket

Blog Directory - Blogged