Saturday, May 17, 2008

Skin on Skin

Just a little bit more love... Just a little bit more passion... This is how it should begin... Skin on skin... If you leave me now... Telling me you failed somehow... Better think it all over... Just as long as love's around... Here's a true romance... Be aware and take your chance... Tomorrow I'm gonna leave you... But I am here for you tonight... Every single day I want you to know... My love is true... So baby let me show you what to do... Just a little bit more love... Just a little bit more passion... This is how it should begin... Skin on skin... Just a little getting close... Just a little more affection... 'Cause I don't think it's a sin... Skin on skin... Don't you know that this game is to play... Just as long as it's time... Can't you see that my heart's gotta know... When you're gonna be mine... Just a little more love... Just a little more love... So we better get it on... What is here will soon be gone... When the leaves are falling... Then maybe we could fall apart... And there may come a time... When you will forget... My love is true... So baby let me show you what to do. ~Sarah Conner ~











No comments:

Photobucket

Blog Directory - Blogged